talent

2 Ways to Watch IPhone Videos On IPad Pro/iPad Mini > 자유게시판

사이트 내 전체검색

TALENT Gallery

2 Ways to Watch IPhone Videos On IPad Pro/iPad Mini

페이지 정보

작성자 Jameria 작성일 23-10-23 08:30 조회 45 댓글 0

본문

Videos are entertaining, especially when they can be shared between units. I've just lately upgraded to an iPad Pro and I have had some difficulty watching my downloaded movies from my iPhone on my iPad. In this article, I will present two easy ways to observe iPhone videos on an iPad Pro or iPad Mini.

1.Using AirPlay

Select your iPhone from the list, and begin taking part in the video in your iPhone.AirPlay is a function added to iPads and iPhones operating iOS 8 or later that enables streaming of movies from one system to a different. All you need to do is join your iPhone to the identical Wi-Fi community as your iPad Pro or iPad Mini. Then, slide up on your iPad and tap the AirPlay icon. Select your iPhone from the list, and start taking part in the video in your iPhone. The video will seem on your iPad Pro/iPad Mini's screen.

It's important to note that AirPlay works greatest with the most recent software obtainable. Ensure that your iPad Pro/iPad Mini is running the latest model.

2. Using iCloud

Using iCloud is a great way to transfer and (source) watch movies on your iPad Pro or iPad Mini. iCloud lets you retailer your entire movies on your iCloud account, and you may watch them on any machine. To set up iCloud, (source) you could first join your iPad Pro/iPad Mini to your iCloud account. To do that, go to the iCloud settings on your iPad and faucet the switch to activate iCloud. Next, create an iCloud account if you have not already.

Once the account is created, go to the iCloud settings on your iPhone and ensure the same account is connected to your iPhone. Now, open the Photos app on both devices, go to the shared photographs tab, and you can entry your whole videos on each devices. This is an easy manner to observe iPhone movies in your iPad Pro or iPad Mini.

These are two of the simplest methods that you would be able to watch iPhone videos on an iPad Pro or iPad Mini. It will possibly take some time to set up the accounts, however it's well worth it!

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Yandex Taxi : Mehrjon street, 72
Mobile : +998933643033
Telegram, Kakaotalk : +998903230114

Copyright © talent. All rights reserved.
    Telegram_logo